Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Super Maclaren


Mac turned 5 yesterday and we had a Super Hero party with his friends.  

I made capes for each boy.  They liked them:)


Mac's favorite part- the present opening

We played pin the bolt on The Flash


 Mac loved his birthday!


7 comments:

mom said...

I looks like it was a "SUPER" party. I'm sad I missed it.
Mom/Gramdma

Elise said...

What a cute kid. And you're such a super cute mom!

Lynn said...

Just wanted you to know that I commented on your "Past Lives" blog entry.

Ashley C said...

How fun! That is so cool that you made capes for everyone! Happy Birthday Mac! I can't believe he's 5. Your house looks really cute too!

Stephanie said...

that's great that he had a fun birthday party. you sure know how to throw 'em! it was everyone's birthday it seems because at work i had to write on like 10 cakes, when usually i only do 1 a day or so. and i thought about maclaren. very awesome capes! you're a great mom!

suzanne said...

those capes are awesome! what a fun party!!

Candace said...

I haven't checked anyones blogs out forever, but these capes are so cute, I just made some for my kids and thought that was good, but you made tons. Too cute of an idea!